We are looking for an application engineer for a full time position.
- Collect requirements for the development of new features
- Analyze customer’s needs, and translate this into DiData workflows
- Codes new applications using appropriate development tools
- Configure the DiData platform to match the lab’s requirements
- Create plugins for connecting with external systems or instruments
- Acts as the customer voice to influence future product design to meet customer needs
- Script a lab's in-silico tools into our integration framework
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment in the field of clinical research and Biobanks
- A young and dynamic work environment
- To live the adventure of a promising start-up in full expansion
Please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
RQ It is imperative to put as a subject of your application email the following text: dzAPPENG0524.