DiData V5.1.0 HIGHLIGHTS
We’re proud to announce the new release of DiData V5.1.0, the software solution for your data input and laboratory management.
This new version brings many improvements and system enhancements. We added new Module: Favorites. With other improvements for dashboard , actions and dataview Module. We have summarized for you the main features in this release below.
- - Support favorite for modules (star icon in navbar)
- - Favorite modules should be displayed first
- - Support favorite for actions in DataView, Customview, Dashboard and Storage
- - Link action and custom view widgets in dashboard.
- - Allow to assign action to project
- - Support dynamic tooltips on all fields
- - Allow to assign choice category to project
- - Should remove unused data from meta_data property when update widget.
- - Fixed choice uses value instead of id when is radio is enabled
- - Global forms: date field label not showed
- - Actions list should be filtered properly by entitytype in storage module
- - Text fields should display non encoded values on hover
- - Console error when change module when editing cell
- - Error when create entity with expired token
- - Improve Date / Date time widget
- - Use xlsx as default format (excel export)
- - Move column to export to advanced section (excel export)
- - Change global search text (storages)
- - Use the field labels instead of names as the default configuration.
- - Export only selected entities. Default should be false
- - Change default setting to be "Label" instead of "Name"
- - Export formats: should be loaded only once in dashboards
- - Notify failed batch import processes