DiData V4.2.0 HIGHLIGHTS
We’re proud to announce the next release of DiData V4.2.0, the Software solution for your data input and Laboratory management.
This new version brings many improvements and system enhancements, adding new features such as Order of entitytypes in Dataview, supporting color in icon field and specifying how many columns a displayable field can take. We have summarized the major features in this release for you below.
Defining the order of entity types in Entity type module and Data View is now possible. Displaying Custom View directly under entity type. Exporting an empty excel file with fields as header is now possible.
Unlinking field from its original entity type either from Entity types module or Fields module, is now possible. Supporting color in icon field. Static header, label and image field types are removed from the system.
Specify how many columns can be occupied by a displayable field (text, image, section and subform). Support moving to the next cell by keyboard input (tab or enter button). Add form section (header, label or image.
Support filters in workflow nodes.
- - Enabled updating of entities n° in nodes after creating a new entity using actions.
- - Hide the fields with property hidden.
- - Displaying an error message if text length is greater than 255 for short text field type
- - Allowing to resize a widget height.
- - Supporting HTML response for route calls in operations.
- - Improved the system Logging: add the current user and project.
- - Hiding the fields with property hidden.
- - Action executor UX improvement.
- - Forms, workflows and actions names are not required to be unique anymore.
- - All existing static fields are removed as field types, instead they are added as form sections.
- - Checking for related operations when deleting a user route.
- - Checking existing operations with deleted routes and clearing them.
- - Improved error messages.