DiData V4.0.0 HIGHLIGHTS
We’re very proud to announce the next release of DiData V4.0.0, the Software solution for your data input and Laboratory management.
This new version brings many improvements and system enhancements, adding new modules such as Study design, Routes and Monitoring along with additions to the Actions module and Security enhancements. We have summarized the major features in this release for you below.
New module with the main aim to design studies by admins, allows the creation and organization of a study and its different groups, events or samples.
New module that gives you the possibility to customize and build your own code manipulating the data of your system to fulfill your needs.
New module which is hidden from the main interface, it consists of tracking and monitoring the login of users, access to the different modules and entities import/export.
Added new entity creation mode "row mode" along with improvements to existing features "Excel import" "Search in Custom view" and fields "Rich text".
New operations added to the actions module such as: Clone entity, 2D view, Route call and Attach entity to study.
Added in the audit when a resource is added or removed from a project.
Supporting multiple password security levels (basic, medium, advanced), added the ability to change password on the next login along with defining password rules.
- - Support Default form that is displayed in Hierarchy.
- - Support Shown field that identifies an entity instead of the ID in Action operations, Audit, Hierarchy, Study design, Storage, Attach files...
- - Support shown field by entity type.
- - General UX improvement.
- - Added the option "Required".
- - New field of type ICON.
- - Displays default form and all childs on the left.
- - Performance improvement.
- - Shows number of records in the overview (under each node).
- - Entities ordered by default as in order of last created in DataView.
- - Support hidden displayable fields.
- - Support default form by entity type.
- - Improved the UX of the application.